Preparation Time: 25 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Boiled soybeans 1 cup
Mashed potato 2
Chilli powder 1tbsp
Turmeric powder ½ tbsp
Coriander leaves finely chopped 2 tbsp
Finely chopped onion 2
Salt as per your taste
1. Take one cup of soybeans and soak them in water overnight.
2. Pressure cook the soybean and potato for about 4 whistles.
3. Take a large bowl to mix this pressure-cooked soybean, mashed potato, red chili powder, onion, coriander leaves, and salt.
4. Mix it well to form dough.
5. Make small balls from this dough and gently flatten them the way you do for making patties.
6. Heat the pan and grease it with oil.
7. Place the patties on the pan and roast till it turns golden brown.
8. Once done flip the patty and let this roast from another side too till it turns golden brown.
9. Follow the same process for remaining patties.
10. Serve your healthy patties with tomato ketchup or chutney.
Soya patty is very healthy as soybeans have a very high protein content as well as a lot of fiber, calcium, magnesium. Soybean contains all the essential amino acids.