Offers you the time tested & proven traditional health tips popularly known as Grandma’s remedies. These are based on profound knowledge which has been passing on through generations.
1. Bananas– Banana is a low-acid fruit that neutralizes stomach acid by coating an irritated esophageal lining. They are alkaline in nature and are also rich in fiber that helps in digestion.
2. Tulsi (Basil)– Chewing 4-5 Tulsi leaves or having light Tulsi tea can give immediate relief from acidity.
3. Cold Milk– Cold milk is one of the simple remedy to combat acidity. Drinking a glass of cold fat free milk without any additives, neutralises any kind of acid formation in the stomach and prevents acid reflux.
4. Saunf (Fennel seeds)– Chewing few fennel seeds will help you get relief from acidity by soothing acid refluxes & helps in digestion as it adds fiber to your diet.
5. Jeera (Cumin)– Jeera water helps in getting rid of acidity and bloating thereby providing relief from indigestion.
6. Clove– Chewing 2-3 cloves can give you instant relief from acidity. It soothes inflammation, prevents acid reflux and improves digestion.
7. Elaichi (Cardamom)– Cardamom is believed to be one food that balances all three doshas – kapha, pitta and vata. It helps in reducing acidity by stimulating digestion and relieving stomach spasms.
- Pudina (Mint) – Eating a few pudina leaves can help in getting relief from acidity as it soothers acid reflux problems and helps in the digestion of food.
01.Taking Celery and Sonamukhi powder (Seena Powder/Indian Senna powder/ Cassia angustifolia powder) with warm water helps cure Constipation
02. Drinking a cup of ripened tomato juice helps reducing constipation.
03. Drinking hot water on empty stomach in the morning helps reduce constipation.
- Taking lemon juice in cold or hot water in the morning and night helps cure constipation
05. Soak dates at night, mash them in the morning, strainand drink this water,this can help relieve constipation
06. Take one teaspoon of ginger juice, one teaspoon of lemon juice and two teaspoons of honey, mix it in hot water for relief from constipation.
07. Eating one or two oranges at night helps in curing constipation
08. Taking 2 teaspoons of honey mixed in cold water in the morning & 2 Teaspoons of honey mixed in milk at night, helps cure constipation.
- Taking 1 tbsp of Isabgol with warm water or hot milk at bedtime helps relieve constipation.
1.Mix Ajwain (Carom seeds/Owa) and jaggery in equal quantity and eat it in the morning and evening to get relief from back pain.
02. Take dried ginger (Saunth/Suntha) powder with hot water to cure back pain.
03. Take a mixture of cumin, Asafoetida (Hing) & sindhav salt (Himalayan Rock Salt/Pink Salt) powder with pure clarified butter(Ghee) to cure back pain.
- Drink warm water with one tablespoon of Asafoetida (Hing) to get relief from pain of either side of the spine around the lower back.
01. Massaging with clove oil helps to get relief from Arthritis.
02. TakeDecoction (Kadha) of dry ginger powder toget relief from joint pain.
03. Mix Mustard (Rai) oil with onion juice and massage on the affected area to cure arthritis.
01. Sniffing hot chickpeas helps cure cold
02. Drink Hot water mixed with lemon juice at night before going to bed to cure cold.
03. Mix one tablespoon of ginger juice with honey and take it in the morning and evening to help cure cold.
04. TakeMustard (Rai) powder with honey to cure cold
05. Putting onion juice drops in nostrils will cure cold
06. Taking few drops of clove oil on handkerchief and sniffing it helps cure cold
07. Make a mixture of Black pepper with roasted turmeric powder and take it with hot milk for curing cold.
08. Boil dried ginger in hot water and drink the same to cure cold.
09. Mix Black pepper and sugar in hot milk and drink it will to cure cold.
01. Drinking crushed garlic water helps control diabetes
02. Taking Amla (Indian gooseberry) powder provides relief in diabetes
03. Mixing one spoon each of turmeric and Amla (Indian gooseberry) powder and taking it every day morning and evening provides relief in diabetes.
04. Every day night soaking Fenugreek seeds in water at night, crushing it in the morning.
01. Drinking decoction of Pudina (Mint) & ginger juice helps stop frequent fever
02. Mixing turmeric and pepper in hot milk and drinking the same helps stop chill fever
03. During flu fever frequently drinking onion juice helps fever subside
04. 10gram basil juice, 5 gram Ginger juice mixing and drinking helps reduce malaria fever
05. Drinking dily mint and basil decoction helps stop frequent fever.
Disclaimer: All the Home remedies provided via our site are intended to educate and inform people about general healthcare & wellness. The information given on the site is not a substitute for medical advice from professionals or any treatment/diagnosis. For medical concerns/advice or information on diagnosis, please consult your physician/medical practitioner.