Preparation time: 1 hr.
Cooking time: 20 mins
Total Time: 1 hr. 20 mins
- 2/3 tbsp. Ghee
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup chopped cashews
- 2 tbsp. raisins
- 5 cup grated coconut
- 3 cup grated jaggery
- 1 and ½ tbsp. poppy seeds
- ½ tbsp. cardamom powder
- Heat ghee in pan and add chopped almonds, chopped cashews, raisins in it and roast it till it turns crunchy.
- Once roasted nicely remove it in one plate and keep it aside.
- Now take a large kadhai 2 tbsp. ghee in it and add grated coconut in it.
- Roast the coconut until the coconut change its color lightly and becomes aromatic
- Now add grated jaggery in that coconut and mix it properly.
- Continue to cook on low flame until the jaggery melts and mixes properly with coconut.
- Now add your roasted dry fruits, cardamom and poppy seeds in this mixture and again mix it properly.
- Once mixed properly switch off the gas and let the mixture cool slightly.
- When the mixture is still warm start making Ladoo
- Your Coconut laddus are ready to eat.
Coconut Laddus are very nutritious and sugar free so good for everyone.