Chilling Time: 45 mins
Total Time: 1 hr. 15 mins
- 2 bowl oats
- 1 small bowl unsweetened cocoa (i.e. 4-5 tbsp.)
- 1 bowl peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- Coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Heat coconut oil in nonstick pan.
- Add unsweetened cocoa powder in it and keep stirring continuously on medium flame.
- Add maple syrup and milk in it with constant stirring.
- Now add peanut butter and vanilla and mix it properly see that there are no lumps formed.
- Heat it only for 2/3 minutes. Don’t boil it longer or it will become thick paste.
- Now turn off the gas and remove the pan from the stove
- Now add your oats in this mixture and mix it properly.
- See that all the oats are nicely coated with chocolate.
- Let it cool for 5 mins.
- Take a baking tray and spread baking sheet on it.
- Now make small balls of your chocolate mixture and place them on the baking sheet.
- Chill it for ½ hr. or 45 minutes or until firm.
Serve these yummy No Baked Chocolate Cookies to your guest during Diwali.