Preparation Time: 1 hour
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 1 hr. 30 mins
- 2 cups Nachni flour
- 2 cups Jowar flour
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. roasted cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp. roasted sesame seeds
- Ghee / oil
- Salt as per taste
- Take a large vessel and mix all the flours in it.
- After mixing all the flours mix roasted cumin seeds, roasted sesame seeds and salt (as per taste) in it.
- Knead the dough properly with the help of water.
- Now take the chakli press and grease it with oil or ghee.
- Put your dough in that chakli press and make the chakli.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Take the baking tray and grease it with oil.
- Then put your chakli in greased baking pan and bake it for 15 mins.
- After 15 mins turn the chakli upside down and again bake it for 15 mins.
- Your crispy multi flour baked chakli is ready to eat.
Baked chakli are full of all types of flours and oil free to enjoy guilt free every day for every one